Download the Channel List Here
FINAL V1: CHANNEL LIST 2022
1Church Stage & Technology Agreements
- Every Church Worship Leader is responsible for stage cleanliness and order.
- Remove all scrap papers or music sheets
- Make sure the stage is in an orderly state for the next church
- Remove any communion elements that may have been used
- Make sure to clean up empty water bottles or trash from the stage and tech areas
- Food/Drink are not allowed in the tech spaces (flexibility will be the responsibility of each church)
- Remember you can give exceptions (water, small snacks, etc) but any accident will be the churches sole responsibility.
- No kids are allowed in ANY of the tech spaces and on the stage (unsupervised)
- Each church should own a drum bag where drummers can keep their sticks and drum accessories.
- Any Drum sticks / Accessories will be removed from the stage.
- NO CHANNEL INPUTS/OUTPUTS SHOULD HAVE TO BE CHANGED OR MOVED.
- In the event that there is a bad cable please let the 1Church Chat know of the swap.
- IF ther is a rare ocasion where swaps need to be made, its the Worship Leaders responsibility to make sure its swapped back.
- Please reach out to the 1Church Chat if there is something that needs to be updated or fixed.
- Please replace all rechargable batteries back to the charging bowls in the tech booth.
- Make sure to place the mixer cover on the mixer before leaving your service time.
- Make sure to turn off all amps and systems in the tech booth before leaving.